|“||Good news. I’m actually feeling a little better. Better news. My parents aren’t home.||”|
Aria Grady is one of the main female characters on Lockwood. Aria is the daughter of Peter and Janet Grady. She is known for her insecurities and jealousy, which caused her to be excessively competitive, mainly with Chelcie. Aria is also known for her extreme loyalty to her friends but her first priority is her family.
Before the start of the series Aria is known to be dating Frankie Chandler. Frankie tries to encourage her to gain confidence throughout Season One once he gets closer to Chelcie. Frankie insists that there is nothing happening between Chelcie and him but Aria refuses to believe that pinning her against Chelcie.
She attends Lockwood High School, where she is on the competitive cheer squad, head of the dance committees, and one of the most popular girls in the school.
Aria has a very slim face complimented with high cheekbones, thin lips and almond shaped eyes. She has a peach and cream complexion and long, medium brown hair. Aria has a very slim and athletic figure from playing tennis, cheer leading and other sports that keep her image and figure perfectly intact.
- Main article: Aria/Miranda Relationship
- Main article: Aria/Frankie Relationship
- The meaning of Aria is "air; lioness".
- Aria was born December 14 and is a Sagittarius.
- Aria is the oldest of three kids (1 younger brother, 1 younger sister).
- Aria's favorite color is pink.
- "You're acting like a jealous boyfriend. Just not mine" -Aria to Frankie