|“||Yeah. It kind of does, actually. Depending on the person I could get one out of five stars or five out of five. I tend to think I’m about a four and a half, because I make a horrible first impression, but I eventually turn into a real person.||”|
Christian grew up close to his brothers and protective of his sisters. He is the middle child of five (5). His father is a priest and his mother is a therapist. Christian has not missed a day of church in 16 years -- as his parents have always made him attend. He has only told one person about his invisible friend Paul and that was his paternal grandfather, Eric. Eric passed away when Christian was nine (9) years old. Christian still has his 'blankey' and believes it is his good luck charm.
Christian is a sophomore at Lockwood High School and is initially portrayed to be arrogant but smart. He is a true free-spirit and usually the life of the party. Christian is charming, independent, energetic and compassionate. He is handsome and he's not afraid to admit that he knows. Christian is quite the ladies man around his school. However this has hurt his reputation to the point where he is unable to keep or even gain a girlfriend. Christian also has a short temper which makes him become angry very easily. He says the reason he is temperamental is because his parents would fight growing up -- and that causes him to be angry all the time, or have a short fuse. He sees a therapist for his anger problems. Christian is vividly into sports. He spends most of his summer in football boot camp to get him ready for college and pros since he is trying to get a full scholarship.
He is best friends with his neighbor, Tyler Cummings but also great friends with Malcolm McCoy, Frankie Chandler and Trent Jacobs. Christian is part of the Rockwell Family. He is portrayed by Garrison Lambert.
Christian has light skin and brown eyes. He is also very muscular, as shown by his built body. He also has brown hair and stands approximately 5'11" in height.
- Main article: Christian/Susan Relationship
- Main article: Christian/Rockwell Relationship
- Main article: Tyler/Christian Relationship
Tyler and Christian have been neighbors since they were small kids and they've been best friends since they can remember. They play football together, and they even got in trouble with the law together.
- Main article: Frankie/Christian Relationship
- Main article: Malcolm/Christian Relationship
- Main article: Christian/Miranda Relationship
- Originally Max La Manna was cast as Christian.
- In Latin the meaning of the name Christian is: From Christianus meaning Christian.
- Famous bearer: Christian was the hero of John Bunyan's 'The Pilgrim's Progress'.
- Christian's father is Detective Rockwell.
- Christian's favorite color is green.
- Christian has one younger brother, Brandon Rockwell.
- Christian was born December 20 and is a Sagittarius.