|“||Hey. You’re not getting off the hook that easy. You never told me why you’re out here alone this late at night.||”|
Frankie, a sophomore at Lockwood High School, introduced as a nice, good-looking valiant and confident guy with a knack of cracking jokes. He is troubled. He met Sage Cummings before he realizes who she actually was. The two entered into a mutually close friendship which irritates his girlfriend, Aria. Frankie became generally distant from Aria in the coming weeks, appearing to only be interested in their physical relationship.
Frankie had a pretty rocky childhood, his mother abandoning when he was a week old and his father an alcoholic.
He grew up with just his father and brother as his mother abandoned him at a very young age. Frankie has never opened up to Aria about his personal life because he says he isn't comfortable telling her this information. At the beginning of the series, Frankie struggles with his relationship with Aria because of Aria's jealousy.
- Main article: Aria/Frankie Relationship
Aria Grady is Frankie's first girlfriend and his first love. They shared their first kiss and lost their virginities together. Although Aria can be overbearing and over jealous, Frankie loves her and protects her.
- Start: Prior to The First Day (1x01)
- The meaning of Frankie is "Frenchman or free one".
- Frankie was born December 12 and is a Sagittarius.
- Frankie is the only main character in the show that does not use his full name; Franklin.
- Frankie has a brother he has never met.
- Frankie's favorite color is green.
- Frankie's mother abandoned him when he was a baby.
- Frankie's aliases and nicknames include Franks, Frankenstein and Ferrari.