|“||Does she know, too? Does she care more about work than our family?||”|
Liam is a struggling high school student. He tries to balance his social life with his bad grades. Liam's father is the principal at Lockwood so it makes things a lot more difficult for him. Liam finds out about Sage and Tessa's parents the same night the girls did. Liam convinces the girls to live with his family.
Liam is described as a badass. He is athletic and a huge jerk. Liam relies on drugs and alcohol to impress the older guys he hangs out with. He is the quarterback on the football team.
Liam is best friends with his neighbor Christian. He is close friends with Frankie and Nolan. Liam has been dating on-again-off-again girlfriend, Zoey since 2013. His life changes drastically after he and his friends find out they are being stalked by the same man who killed his aunt and uncle.
In Season One, Liam is trying to balance his relationship with Zoey and his drug addiction.
- Start: Prior to Pilot (1x01)
- Liam enjoys listening to music by; Bob Dylan, Jimi Hendrix, Patsy Cline, Willie Nelson, Kanye West and Eminem.
- Liam was born in Lockwood and hasn't really traveled outside of the town.
- Liam is the oldest main character on the show.
- Liam's favorite color is blue.
- Liam plays and owns a guitar.
- Liam is the quarterback on the Lockwood High School football team.
- Liam's father is the principal at Lockwood High School.