Stacee Myers was born on January 21, 1990, in Findlay, Ohio. Her father is a pizza delivery driver and her mother is a Nurse and Real Estate Agent with multiple college degrees. She has six half-siblings, one full sister, and one step-sister. She graduated from Fostoria High School in 2008. She was in a long-term relationship that started in 2010 and ended in 2015.
From a very young age, she showed great enthusiasm and talent for the arts of theater and acting. In 2009, she enrolled at John Casablancas for modeling and acting. After graduation, she attended Bowling Green State University to study theater. She rushed Alpha Gamma Delta in the fall.
Myers first appeared on television as an extra on the hit television show Greek in 2009. She had guest roles on shows such as Grey's Anatomy, Grimm and Daredevil. She also had guest roles on movies such as Ted 2, Captain America: Civil War and Batman vs. Superman.
|2009||Greek||ZBZ Sister||5 Episodes|
|2015||Grey's Anatomy||Cori||7 Episodes|
|2017||Lockwood||Chelcie Cummings||Series Regular|
- Stacee's nickname is Spacey.
- Stacee was born January 21, 1990 in Findlay, Ohio.
- Stacee got her interest in acting at age 4. She started acting professionally at 19.
- Stacee has had her cat Nicky since she was 13, which makes her cat 13 years old.
- Stacee is an Aquarius.
- Stacee is right handed.
- She left the country for the first time in 2014 where she had a family cruise to Mexico.